phppgadmin-4.2-Beta-1 released

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: phppgadmin-4.2-Beta-1 released
Date: 2007-12-17 06:57:33
Lists: pgsql-announce
Howdy folks,

The phpPgAdmin team has released a 4.2-Beta-1 package for your immediate use
and testing. You can download it from our website at The beta also serves as our call for
translation updates; translators are encouraged to send in updates, and any
bug reports should be logged in our project tracker  at  Thanks for your support!

Robert Treat

pgsql-announce by date