Re: FOSDEM 2008 - Devroom and booth

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2008 - Devroom and booth
Date: 2007-11-30 21:52:57
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

> > While on the subject of LiveCDs--CDs and DVDs in general, come to
> > think of it--I've noticed that the vast majority of people at trade
> > shows stuff such things into their goodie bag and then throw them out
> > unopened.

In general, we try to give away the CDs to people whom we've *talked* to,
although we can't stop a certain number of "grabby anns". I'd actually
expect, at least at OSCON and LWE, that we probably get 10%-20% of people
at least putting the CDs in their machine.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun