Re: FOSDEM 2008 - Devroom and booth

From: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2008 - Devroom and booth
Date: 2007-11-29 19:45:14
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Thursday 29 November 2007 14:29, David Fetter wrote:
> Where is the SCM for the project,

The source code management (SCM)?

There are docs on pg_live explaining the steps to create a development
environment to generate your own live CD, Unfortunately, there's nothing in
the way of a script or wizard that generates a development environment
instantly (nobody's ever asked before). My own development environment, for
example, is between 4-5GB large but that's including the iso plus copies of
the OS image in a file device.

Does that help answer your question?

> and where do you plan to move it?

I've made tentative arrangements to host it on a site associated with
carracing.com. I'll be able to provide more information after 8.3 comes out
of its current cycle of development and I've generated the ISO.

cheers

Robert