New regional contacts

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New regional contacts
Date: 2007-11-29 21:08:10
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Folks,

There will be more of these, but so far:

Cipriano Fernandes
Cape Verde
Covering West Africa

Peter Manchev
Bulgaria

Antonio Sobalvarro
Guatemala

Roberto Mello will replace Diogo as Brazil contact, because Diogo is busy
with the PostgreSQL Brazil conference.

Ashish Mehra will be replacing Vishal in India, because I can't seem to
reach Vishal.

Alex and Ray will be teaming up to be the Ireland regional contact.

Hungary and Slovenia have been dropped because their former RCs don't have
time to be RCs this year, and I don't have replacements.

Comments/objections/people I don't know about?

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun