Re: Replacement Selection

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: mac_man2005(at)hotmail(dot)it
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Replacement Selection
Date: 2007-11-26 15:47:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers
mac_man2005(at)hotmail(dot)it wrote:
> Ok guys!
> Thanks for your help.
> Unfortunately I'm lost into the code... any good soul helping me to
> understand what should be the precise part to be modified?

I think you should print the file and read it several times until you
understand what's going on.  Then you can start thinking where and how
to modify it.

Alvaro Herrera
"Oh, great altar of passive entertainment, bestow upon me thy discordant images
at such speed as to render linear thought impossible" (Calvin a la TV)