Re: Replacement Selection

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: mac_man2005(at)hotmail(dot)it
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Replacement Selection
Date: 2007-11-26 15:47:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers
mac_man2005(at)hotmail(dot)it wrote:
> Ok guys!
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Unfortunately I'm lost into the code... any good soul helping me to
> understand what should be the precise part to be modified?

I think you should print the file and read it several times until you
understand what's going on.  Then you can start thinking where and how
to modify it.

--
Alvaro Herrera                 http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/DXLWNGRJD34J
"Oh, great altar of passive entertainment, bestow upon me thy discordant images