Someone let me get instruction to remove service of postgreSQL database server

From: Kazufumi Arai <karai(at)strad(dot)ssg(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: Postgre_ADMIN <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Someone let me get instruction to remove service of postgreSQL database server
Date: 2007-11-21 08:29:08
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hello, I support postgreSQL 8.0 under Windows XP sp2, now.

Previous, I can not install the postgreSQL by installer under Windows XP.
The phenomenon is that PosegreSQL service can run but postgreSQL can not
remove by management tool under OS.

Therefore please someone let me get instruction to remove service by command
pronpt with stop operation of the service.

K.Arai

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Paul LambertDate: 2007-11-22 00:13:58