Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Redirects for gborg are in place

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Redirects for gborg are in place
Date: 2007-11-17 14:05:41
Lists: pgsql-advocacypgsql-www
On Friday 16 November 2007 09:04, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:
> These are ones I don't know where (if anywhere) to point to. If anyone
> knows a valid location for any of these, please let me know:
>
> pgmatlab psqlodbcplus erserver jsppgadmin pgexport pgreplication
> gsm webpg rservimp pgexplorer pgcup xpsql ad-pgfoundry
> xcodegen pgvbaccess jpgadmin libobjcpq pginformix pgmoneyconvert
> citext thewsgsnippet pgjdbc pdadmin libpgcgi pgavd pglogd
> orapgsqlviews pgprocess uniqueidentifier pgsqlcocoa pgpayroll

well, cross referencing your list with the notes i have...

pgmatlab, psqlodbcplus, pgexport, gcm, pgexplorer, pgcup, xpsql, xcodegen,
pginformix, pgmoneyconvert, citext, thewsgsnippet, pdadmin, libpgci, pgavd,
pgprocess, uniqueidentifier, pgpayroll - all of these were on my abandoned
projects list, i was unable to get ahold of the admins, and couldn't find
evidence they moved. i'd guess some of them are still usefull but...

pglogd, orapgsqlviews, ad-pgfoundry - these were not even on my list, so they
must have been removed from gborg quite some time ago. interesting they still
get hits.

pgjdbc is the jdbc project at pgfoundry
pgsqlcocoa moved to sourceforge

erserver, libobjcpq - both of these projects had asked to be moved to
pgfoundry

jsppgadmin, webpg, rservimp, pgvbaccess, jpgadmin - these project admins asked
that the projects be killed.

i've actually got notes on a lot more projects but whatever...

> That was a first pass. I'll keep scanning the error log and handle things
> as they come up. If anyone is working on the mailing list archives or
> knows the status of them, please let me know as well. Otherwise, I'll
> track things down one by one as I did for the above.

yeah, mailing list movement was where things got bogged down, so i'd imagine
it's been completly neglected, even for active projects like plr that wanted
thier mailing list moved.

--
Robert Treat