BUG #3755: Installation dont completed

From: "Vasiliy Melnikov" <baccm(at)mail(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #3755: Installation dont completed
Date: 2007-11-16 07:40:33
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 3755
Logged by: Vasiliy Melnikov
Email address: baccm(at)mail(dot)ru
PostgreSQL version: 8.2.3
Operating system: WindowsXP + sp2
Details:

Some time I use PostgreSQL on PC with Win2k. But now I upgrage my PC and
install WinXP pro + sp2.
During the installation of PostgreSQL I see message "Failed to connect to
the database. Procedural languages files are installed, but are not
activated in any databases" and next message "server closed the connection
unexpectedly. This probably mean the server terminated abnormally before or
while processing the request"

I examine Services - PostgreSQL Database service are started