Re: Gborg: announcement by 404

From: "Magnus Hagander" <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: "Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Gborg: announcement by 404
Date: 2007-11-14 07:10:17
Lists: pgsql-www

> As for the main site, just tell me where the logs are - I've got an account
> there, but the only error_log files I've found are empty.

On which box?

www.postgresql.org is served by several different machines. I doubt you have an account on any of them :-P Because those are the logs you really need, right? Not the ones from wwwmaster which only deals with mirror selection and form submissions?

I know access logging is turned off on most or all of th frontends but I think error logging should be on on at least some of them.

/Magnus