Speaker: Mark Wong
When: Thursday, November 15th, 7:00pm
Where: FreeGeek, 1731 SE 10th Ave
Mark will give a live demo on ptop. (http://ptop.projects.postgresql.org/) ptop is a derivative of top that has been redesigned for monitoring PostgreSQL client processes:
* View currently running SQL statement of a process.
* View query plan of a currently running SELECT statement.
* View locks held by a process.
* View user table statistics.
* View user index statistics.
Come discussion features you would like to see!
Refreshments at the Lucky Lab after!
pdxpug by date
|Next:||From: Thomas Keller||Date: 2007-11-09 20:19:13|
|Subject: Re: NEXT MEETING: November 15, 7pm - ptop|
|Previous:||From: König, Monika||Date: 2007-11-08 14:54:30|
|Subject: problem configure using libxml|