Re: postgresql.gr Community

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>
To: Kostas Maistrelis <kostas(at)amalou(dot)net>
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgresql.gr Community
Date: 2007-10-14 21:35:38
Lists: pgeu-general

Hello Kostas,

On Mon, Oct 15, 2007 at 12:02:54AM +0300, Kostas Maistrelis wrote:

> We are planning to create a postgresql.gr community site with
> information about postgresql in greek language and also a greek mailing
> list. We already own the domain and the servers for hosting
>
> Do you have any recommendations about these actions?
> Is it possible to be under the postgresql.org community?

I think, hosting the mailinglist on the postgresql.org mailserver should
not be a (big) problem. Ask uh Dave for this ;-)

Is your community big enough for an own association? You surely have
read about our plans for founding an european group and it would be
really nice to see some ppl from your country too.

Good night

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum