I'd cleaned up some codes in ecpg.
* Release all prepared statements on disconnection to avoid memory leaks
even if users forget to DEALLOCATE their statements before disconnection.
* Remove memset(0) from ECPGalloc() because calloc() has already done it.
* Add const to some global variables.
* Make pthread_mutex_lock() for Win32 thread-safe. (It might be a paranoia...)
* Add more pthread emulation codes for Win32 to reduce #ifdef WIN32.
I'll try to fix thread-safe issues in memory management and
SQL DESCRIPTOR based on this change.
NTT Open Source Software Center
pgsql-patches by date
|Next:||From: Jaime Casanova||Date: 2007-09-28 03:28:14|
|Subject: too many variants of relation_open|
|Previous:||From: Hiroshi Saito||Date: 2007-09-28 01:51:36|
|Subject: Re: Warning is adjusted of pgbench. |