SVN Commit by dpage: r6674 - in trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin: frm include/db include/frm

From: svn(at)pgadmin(dot)org
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SVN Commit by dpage: r6674 - in trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin: frm include/db include/frm
Date: 2007-09-26 11:09:42
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Author: dpage

Date: 2007-09-26 12:09:42 +0100 (Wed, 26 Sep 2007)

New Revision: 6674

Revision summary: http://svn.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?rev=6674&view=rev

Log:
Postgres 8.3 and above require that prepared transactions be committed or rolled back in the database they were prepared in. This means we must create a temporary connection when required instead of using the maintenance database. While we're at it, clean up the code enabing and disabling the various buttons on the form. Per report from Heikki Linnakangas.

Modified:
trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/frm/frmStatus.cpp
trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/include/db/pgConn.h
trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/include/frm/frmStatus.h