Beginning Tamil Community for Postgre

From: ஆமாச்சு <amachu(at)ubuntu(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Beginning Tamil Community for Postgre
Date: 2007-09-21 01:15:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I am Sri Ramadoss from, Chennai, India interested in forming & taking up the
responsibility of Localising Postgre into my native language Tamil.

I am also interested in forming a Community for Postgre in TamilNadu, a State
of India. Tamil is spoken by around 70 million people across the globe.

Please help me as to how to take this up further and guide me. My previous
experiences in Localisation include KDE Localisation and GNU Website
Localisation.

--
Regards,

Sri Ramadoss M.