Re: Final status of projects?

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Germán Poó-Caamaño <german(dot)poo(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Final status of projects?
Date: 2007-09-06 12:21:54
Lists: pgsql-students

Hello everybody,

Do we have an organization administrator here? I was unable to submit
my survey in time. I sent a request about it to pgsql-mentors several
days ago but I haven't seen it delivered anywhere.

The org. admin is supposed to be able to submit the survey for me until
Sep. 10th.

--
Alvaro Herrera Developer, http://www.PostgreSQL.org/
"We are who we choose to be", sang the goldfinch