Re: PostgreSQL with Kerberos and Active Directory

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Idan Miller <idan(dot)miller(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL with Kerberos and Active Directory
Date: 2007-08-31 11:47:07
Lists: pgsql-general

Ok. I'd try locally from the machine first, so you know the krb
configurations are absolutely identical all the way. Just change your
pg_hba so it uses krb5 (and don't forget to use -h - krb5 only works over
TCP/IP sockets)

THat said, I think your problem is in that you use "postgres" as your SPN.
It has to be uppercase POSTGRES to work with Active Directory.

//Magnus