Should core decide the name?

From: Ron Peterson <ron(dot)peterson(at)yellowbank(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Should core decide the name?
Date: 2007-08-31 00:38:12
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I'm going to repost the question I posed in my last email as the start
of what I'm hoping might be a thread to end this discussion.

Are you willing to accept the resolution of the naming question as a
pronouncement from core, who can decide the matter amongst themselves
however they see fit?

+1 for me.

--
Ron Peterson