Re: Could not remove file messages

From: Mija Lee <mija(at)scharp(dot)org>
To: tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Could not remove file messages
Date: 2007-08-31 00:05:15
Lists: pgsql-novice

Yes, we are using nfs mounted data directories. There are no .nfs files in the
subdirectory, but as I understand it, that doesn't necessarily mean that was not
the source of the problem. I am going to try moving the data directory locally
on a test server and see if I still get the messages.

Thanks so much for the help!
Mija