Re: [HACKERS] Contrib modules documentation online

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Albert Cervera i Areny <albert(at)nan-tic(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Contrib modules documentation online
Date: 2007-08-30 11:36:00
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-hackers

Am Mittwoch, 29. August 2007 20:27 schrieb Andrew Dunstan:
> Also, let's recall what has previously been discussed for contrib,
> namely that we break it out into standard modules

But that would also mean that the documentation system is somewhat
modularized. That is, if I deinstall some module, it disappears from the
documentation. And if I install a module from some other place, its
documentation would appear in the same place where the other modules already
show up. I haven't seen the inside of the current proposal, but if it just
copies the SGML-converted documentation into the documentation directory with
everything else, it doesn't quite accomplish that.

--
Peter Eisentraut