Last chance to RSVP for BOF, dinner on Tuesday

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Last chance to RSVP for BOF, dinner on Tuesday
Date: 2007-08-05 18:07:39
Lists: sfpug

All,

Just a reminder: if you're going to join us for dinner after the BOF on
Tuesday, you need to RSVP no later than Monday afternoon:
http://postgresql.meetup.com/1/calendar/6039657/
... either on Meetup or here.

If you do not RSVP and we're over headcount, you will not be able to join us
for dinner.

If you are volunteering at the booth Tuesday afternoon I am assuming that
you'll be joining us, but I have not put down volunteers from other days.

For the PG people, Bruce Momjian will be at the BOF.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun