Any use for two Compaqs in Europe?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: fr(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Any use for two Compaqs in Europe?
Date: 2007-07-31 15:31:11
Lists: pgsql-www

Folks,

Continuent has offered us two fairly current Compaq servers (specs pending)
for donation. The machines are currently in Grenoble, France, and we'd have
to supply transportation to whereever we want to host them.

If they weren't in Europe, I could really use them for our performance lab,
but intercontinental transport is liable to be more than they're worth.

So, is there somewhere we could use these?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun