SVN Commit by dpage: r6501 - trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/debugger

From: svn(at)pgadmin(dot)org
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SVN Commit by dpage: r6501 - trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/debugger
Date: 2007-07-27 15:14:29
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Author: dpage

Date: 2007-07-27 15:14:29 +0000 (Fri, 27 Jul 2007)

New Revision: 6501

Revision summary: http://svn.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?rev=6501&view=rev

Log:
In ctlCodeWindow::OnSelectFrame(), I'm now checking the event.GetSelection() before sending a "SELECT FRAME" message to the debugger proxy; it looks like wxWidgets now sends (at least) two messages when you click on a ListBox entry - we want to ignore most of those messages and just send one request to the server when the user clicks on a stack-frame entry. [Korry Douglas]

Modified:
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/debugger/ctlCodeWindow.cpp

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: svnDate: 2007-07-27 15:48:47