BUG #3481: wrong link on website?

From: "christof(dot)elmiger" <christof(dot)elmiger(at)gmx(dot)ch>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #3481: wrong link on website?
Date: 2007-07-23 16:25:40
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 3481
Logged by: christof.elmiger
Email address: christof(dot)elmiger(at)gmx(dot)ch
PostgreSQL version: --
Operating system: winxp
Details:

Hello
I'm desperately looking for the postgres odbc-driver for windows, and
thought I'd find it on your website. But the link
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/psqlodbc/

only leads me to an empty download area. Do you know where I can really find
it, or am I doing something wrong?

best regards
christof elmiger

ps. google brougth me to:http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/