SkyTools Londiste HowTo

From: Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine(at)hi-media(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SkyTools Londiste HowTo
Date: 2007-07-20 13:01:49
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi list,

I posted the following mail on the SkyTools mailing list
(skytools-users(at)pgfoundry(dot)org), and it has been asked for me to post again on
pgsql-admin. So here we go:

As I'm going to use londiste here at work, and find the documentation sparse,
I've written this howto:
http://pgsql.tapoueh.org/londiste.html

I post it here for those two main reasons:
- it could help some people to begin using londiste,
- if I'm telling something wrong, I'd much prefer it to be pointed back.

I'm hoping to find time to provide some help documenting londiste and other
skytools projects,

Regards,
--
dim