Re: Postgre 8.2.3 Windows PL/Python Support

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: "Harney, Brian" <Brian(dot)Harney(at)e-hps(dot)com>, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org,Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgre 8.2.3 Windows PL/Python Support
Date: 2007-07-18 07:48:02
Lists: pgsql-docs
Isn't this handled already? See the running-on-win32 FAQ question 4.1 and
the win32 installation instructions at
http://pginstaller.projects.postgresql.org/.

Except I think we need to update the versions on that page. Dave, can you
update that one with whatever version you have in your build environment,
since that's what goes in the binaries? Thanks!

//Magnus