pg_live uploaded to nycbug colo

From: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Okan Demirmen <okan(at)demirmen(dot)com>, "Joshua Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, "Gabriele Bartolini" <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: pg_live uploaded to nycbug colo
Date: 2007-06-19 21:01:25
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Joshua,

I've updated pg_live. The download page is:
http://www.nycbug.org/index.php?NAV

Everybody, please download and test the ISO to see if it meets with your
aproval. I'll then make an announcement.

The changes from the last version are:
- upgrading from 8.2 to 8.4
- adding a complete set of tables to the databases: postgres and ubuntu

One other thing, I've created a version of pg_live that boots up by default in
Italian with Italian documentation. Gabriele please contact me and I'll give
you the URL.

Robert