SVN Commit by dpage: r6379 - in trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin: debugger include/debugger

From: svn(at)pgadmin(dot)org
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SVN Commit by dpage: r6379 - in trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin: debugger include/debugger
Date: 2007-06-19 14:43:29
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Author: dpage

Date: 2007-06-19 14:43:28 +0000 (Tue, 19 Jun 2007)

New Revision: 6379

Revision summary: http://svn.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?rev=6379&view=rev

Log:
(final?) rehashing of the debugger query threading. Rewrite the query thread to use async libpq functions so we can abort more easily (cancelling sync queries doesn't seem to work to well on Mac). whilst we're at it, convert tabs to spaces.

Modified:
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/debugger/ctlCodeWindow.cpp
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/debugger/ctlMessageWindow.cpp
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/debugger/ctlResultGrid.cpp
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/debugger/ctlStackWindow.cpp
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/debugger/ctlTabWindow.cpp
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/debugger/ctlVarWindow.cpp
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/debugger/dbgPgConn.cpp
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/debugger/dbgPgThread.cpp
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/debugger/dbgResultset.cpp
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/debugger/dbgTargetInfo.cpp
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/debugger/debugger.cpp
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/debugger/frmDebugger.cpp
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/include/debugger/dbgPgThread.h

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: svnDate: 2007-06-19 16:09:26
Previous:From: svnDate: 2007-06-19 08:52:12
Subject: SVN Commit by dpage: r6378 - trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin