Status of Summer of Code Projects?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Status of Summer of Code Projects?
Date: 2007-06-13 18:30:48
Lists: pgsql-students

All,

Well, we've been hearing from Florian on the -hackers list. However, both
mentors and students have been very quiet otherwise. I'd like to have an
update on current status from the other six projects. Have you started? How
are things going? Are you in active contact with your mentors?

Please keep us updated on what's happening!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun