Re: Ohio LinuxFest 2007 CFS

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Joshua Kramer <josh(at)globalherald(dot)net>, Chris Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>, Bill Moran <wmoran(at)potentialtech(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Ohio LinuxFest 2007 CFS
Date: 2007-06-11 04:48:35
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Thursday 31 May 2007 08:08, Bill Moran wrote:
> I _will_ be there, and I'm contemplating putting together a talk about
> HA web apps with Postgres on the backend.  I'll struggle through some of
> the details and send a proposal in this weekend.

Any chance you guys could coordinate on running a PostgreSQL booth?  AIUI .org
sponsorship is available for ~$75 which also gets us booth space. I think SPI
could probably pick up the tab on that, and we could send flyers and CD's as
well.  Assuming Chris or anyone else shows up (there's an outside chance I'll
make it, its a 6.5 hour drive) you'd have some extra staffers to help, but I
think we need someone local to get the ball rolling.

--
Robert Treat