Re: [DOCS] Users comments don't migrate to docs for new version?

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Nikolay Samokhvalov <nikolay(at)samokhvalov(dot)com>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, PostgreSQL-documentation <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [DOCS] Users comments don't migrate to docs for new version?
Date: 2007-06-07 22:33:35
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-www

Nikolay Samokhvalov wrote:

> I could help with (yeah, not with reworking comments -- I do not know
> English well :-) )

You could certainly rework comments into changes to the main text and
send them to the pgsql-docs list. If there are problems with the
grammar, somebody will correct it. Or maybe they won't, but it doesn't
matter, because the good thing is that the new text will be there. A
piece of text with a minor grammatical error is better than no text at
all.

--
Alvaro Herrera http://www.advogato.org/person/alvherre
"We're here to devour each other alive" (Hobbes)