News gateway of regional lists

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: News gateway of regional lists
Date: 2007-06-07 02:09:32
Lists: pgsql-www

I noticed that the news gateway is not carrying some lists -- I am for
example missing the pgsql-es-ayuda list.

Would it be too hard on resources to add it?

The reason I ask is that because it is very nice to use Google Groups as
a list interface at times.  It seems to carry most lists, but apparently
the ones that we don't gateway via our news server are not showing up.

Alvaro Herrera

pgsql-www by date