Re: PostgreSQL OSCON Booth Bunnies needed

From: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL OSCON Booth Bunnies needed
Date: 2007-06-05 15:32:30
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 05:13:29PM +0200, Lukas Kahwe Smith wrote:
> kind of people you hire to stand at your booth just for looks but with
> no actual know how of the given product. These could just as well be

I will not speak for anyone else, but having taken booth duty at
OSCON in the past, I can at least confirm that some of us have
neither good looks nor any knowledge to recommend us as decorations
for the booth :)

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca
"The year's penultimate month" is not in truth a good way of saying
November.
		--H.W. Fowler