killing gborg (die die die)

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Chris Ryan <xgbe(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Subject: killing gborg (die die die)
Date: 2007-06-04 17:06:16
Lists: pgsql-www
Many of you heard me rumbling about killing gborg at pgcon, but for those who
weren't there, I have started my go at closing down the gborg site. Right now
I am contacting various project admins so we can get a grasp on the size of
the work involved.  The important piece of information at this point is that
I'm using August 1st as the cut-off date for gborg services.  I plan to send
a longer email on this in the next couple days, but wanted to get that part
out there.

--
Robert Treat

pgsql-www by date

Next:From: Chris RyanDate: 2007-06-05 12:34:42