Re: Bad RAID1 read performance

From: Albert Cervera Areny <albert(at)sedifa(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Luke Lonergan" <llonergan(at)greenplum(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Bad RAID1 read performance
Date: 2007-05-31 11:00:49
Lists: pgsql-performance

As you suggested with two threads I get 42.39 Mb/s in one and 40.70 Mb/s in
the other one, so that's more than 80Mb/s. That's what I expected with a
single thread, so thanks for the information. It seems I will have to buy
better hard drives if I want increased performance...

A Dimecres 30 Maig 2007 22:13, Luke Lonergan va escriure: