Fwd: [pgsql-jobs] Need a PostGresSql DBA (SF-CA)

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: [pgsql-jobs] Need a PostGresSql DBA (SF-CA)
Date: 2007-05-31 17:41:55
Lists: sfpug

Subject: [pgsql-jobs] Need a PostGresSql DBA (SF-CA)
Date: Thursday 31 May 2007 08:32
From: "Siddharth Anand" <sid(at)etsy(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org

Hi!

I recently left eBay's Search Engine team for an exciting and colorful
NYC-based start-up called Etsy (www.etsy.com). Etsy is an innovative
and fun online marketplace for handmade and artisan goods (soaps,
instruments, furniture, paintings, jewelry, etc..). More than just an
online business, Etsy enables artists and artisans to market their
wares through innovative means, such as off-line workshops.

Growth:
The site has 250K+ users (50K+ sellers) and is growing 25%
month-over-month across major market metrics. Though the site is
running fine on its own, our present goal is to prepare for traffic
and feature growth by growing the current team. If interested, please
check out our jobs page (http://blog.etsy.com/jobs/index.html) and
email me at sid(at)etsy(dot)com

We have an immediate need for a PostGresSQL DBA in San Francisco:
http://blog.etsy.com/jobs/job_Eng_DBA.html

Cheers!
Sid
--