BUG #3313: I cann't put static ip in windows postgressql

From: "siva" <siva(at)dotnethk(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #3313: I cann't put static ip in windows postgressql
Date: 2007-05-28 09:19:34
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 3313
Logged by: siva
Email address: siva(at)dotnethk(dot)org
PostgreSQL version: 8.2
Operating system: Windows XP
Details:

Dear All,
I have instaled PostgresSQL 8.2 in windows xp system.That windows xp system
have a static ip.I already update that static ip in pg_hba.config files
after stop start postgresql service.Still i can't connect the postgressql
database from outside.How to solve this problem.Pls adice me.Advance thanks

With Kindly Regards
Siva