Migration Issues

From: "Nuno Monteiro" <nfmonteiro(at)criticalsoftware(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Migration Issues
Date: 2007-05-02 10:05:58
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hi everyone,

This is my first post so and i'm very (very!) new to postgres,

I need some help to migrate a clients database from 7.2 to 8.2, on a test
machine I already dumped de database and had no problems, but while running
the apps associated with it I encountered some issues with DATE fields and
TIMESTAMPS, can anyone tell or show me where I can find, a list of known
issues between these two versions?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Nuno Monteiro

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Nuno MonteiroDate: 2007-05-02 10:08:10
Previous:From: Raimon FernandezDate: 2007-05-02 07:51:40
Subject: return modified data from a function