SVN Commit by dpage: r6251 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . pgadmin pgadmin/frm pgadmin/include pgadmin/include/images pgadmin/include/schema pkg/win32

From: svn(at)pgadmin(dot)org
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SVN Commit by dpage: r6251 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . pgadmin pgadmin/frm pgadmin/include pgadmin/include/images pgadmin/include/schema pkg/win32
Date: 2007-05-01 08:04:06
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Author: dpage

Date: 2007-05-01 08:04:06 +0000 (Tue, 01 May 2007)

New Revision: 6251

Revision summary: http://svn.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?rev=6251&view=rev

Log:
Don't install XRC files with non-debug builds. After hacking at this for some time, I'm still not entirely sure how it works as it seems it should omit them during 'make dist' as well, but it doesn't, and seems to behave exactly as it needs to. Perhaps someone with more automake/make foo than I can explain!

While we're at it, initialise a variable to silence a GCC warning.

Modified:
   trunk/pgadmin3/configure.ac.in
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/Makefile.am
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/frm/frmExport.cpp
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/include/images/module.mk
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/include/module.mk
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/include/schema/module.mk
   trunk/pgadmin3/pkg/win32/Makefile.am

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: svnDate: 2007-05-01 08:05:14