Re: List of Mailing Lists and their Owners ...

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2007-04-27 04:00:52
Lists: pgsql-www

Marc,

> configset donation owners <<ENDAAB
> josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
... this is an alias, not a real list.

> configset pgsql-benchmarks owners <<ENDAAB
> scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org

I thought this list was dead?

> configset pgsql-chat owners <<ENDAAB
> scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org
likewise?

> configset pgsql-hackers-pitr owners <<ENDAAB
> scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org
>
> configset pgsql-hackers-win32 owners <<ENDAAB
> pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us
As well as these?

> configset press owners <<ENDAAB
> justin(at)postgresql(dot)org
> Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
> Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
... this is an alias as well, but could you please remove Justin? Or at least
set the list password to be the same as the other lists I manage?

> configset sysadmins owners <<ENDAAB
> josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
How do I give this to a new owner? I'm not actually a member of this list
anymore, so I shouldn't be the owner.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun