Re: T-shirts situation

From: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>,Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: T-shirts situation
Date: 2007-04-25 01:41:10
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 05:34:17PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> JD,
>
> > I think this is a perfectly reasonable request for the fundraising
> > group. I would like however to make a call for donations for the
> > purpose as well.
>
> Actually, I think we should ask for something like 200 of the shirts
> to use to solicit donations at OSCON and LWE.  We can easily get
> people to donate $20 each to get them, and then the FG will recoup
> our funds.
>
> The one hitch is getting them to the US; David and I would need to
> both use 1 bag luggage allowance,

Since I only travel with carry-on bags, I can probably bring two
without paying extra.

> and even then we might be overweight.  I mean our luggage, that is.

I'm probably going to be overweight anyhow ;)

> Hmmm, and fuzzy elephants too.

Mmmm....elephants.

Cheers,
D (I want my plush blue elephant!)
phone: +1 415 235 3778        AIM: dfetter666
                              Skype: davidfetter

Remember to vote!
Consider donating to PostgreSQL: http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate