Re: T-shirts situation

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: T-shirts situation
Date: 2007-04-25 00:34:17
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
JD,

> I think this is a perfectly reasonable request for the fundraising
> group. I would like
> however to make a call for donations for the purpose as well.

Actually, I think we should ask for something like 200 of the shirts to use
to solicit donations at OSCON and LWE.  We can easily get people to donate
$20 each to get them, and then the FG will recoup our funds.

The one hitch is getting them to the US; David and I would need to both use
1 bag luggage allowance, and even then we might be overweight.  I mean our
luggage, that is.

Hmmm, and fuzzy elephants too.

--
--Josh