Re: hi

From: "David Flegl" <ml_flegl(at)centrum(dot)cz>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: hi
Date: 2007-04-24 13:06:42
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-sql

Hi,
try this. It's working...

SELECT t1.sno, sum(t2.value)
FROM temp as t1, temp as t2
WHERE t1.sno >= t2.sno
GROUP BY t1.sno;

but not completely. The problem is the this suppose your sno is uniqu. But as I see 3 is not.
Anyway it may help you.

>I have the data like this in temp table
>
>SQL> Select sno, value from temp;
>
>SNO Value
>
>1 650.00
>
>2 850.00
>
>3 640.00
>
>3 985.00
>
>5 987.00
>
>9 9864.00
>
>7 875.00
>
>Now, I want display the result like this...
>
>SQL> Select sno, value, get_sum(value) as sum from temp;
>
> SNO Value SUM
>
>1 650.00 650.00
>
>2 850.00 1500.00 --650+850
>
>3 640.00 2140.00 --1500+640
>
>3 985.00 3125.00 -- 2140+985
>
>5 987.00 4112.00
>
>9 9864.00 13976.00
>
>7 875.00 14851.00
>

>Any one can tell me query for this .. I don't want any procedure or
>function...
>

>Thanks & Regards
>
>Penchal Reddy
>

>Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to Infinite
Computer Solutions and / or its Customers and is intended for use only by
the individual or the entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears
that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are
notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is
strictly prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at
info(dot)in(at)infics(dot)com and delete this email from your records.