PostgreSQL+Java Geeks wanted for JavaOne

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: sankaran nambi <snambi_75(at)yahoo(dot)com>, "John Churin" <john(dot)churin(at)tolvenhealth(dot)com>
Subject: PostgreSQL+Java Geeks wanted for JavaOne
Date: 2007-04-23 21:14:37
Lists: sfpug
Folks,

I have wrangled us a "pod" at the JavaOne conference at Moscone to talk about
PostgreSQL and Java.  I'd like to get some actual Java geeks to help me staff
it.  As an incentive, I can offer:
-- pass to JavaOne show floor;
-- ability to show off/talk about your own Java+PostgreSQL applications

I know that I talked to a few of you about getting a "community" session at
JavaOne, which we didn't get :-(.  However, if you're in the area this should
still be a good opportunity for you to talk about your application to the
largest crowd of Java developers likely to visit San Francisco.

Of course, I'm also happy to have help from The Usual Suspects for PostgreSQL
events, but it's really critical to get people who speak Java.

Please ping me by e-mail ASAP.

(Oh, and FYI if there are Java programmers on this list more than the people I
usually here from, I know of a contract opportunity involving
PostgreSQL+BIRT.)

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun

sfpug by date

Next:From: Quinn WeaverDate: 2007-05-11 22:40:02