Hyena down, to be replaced by other Sun systems on Buildfarm

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Hyena down, to be replaced by other Sun systems on Buildfarm
Date: 2007-04-23 19:26:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

All,

You'll notice that the Hyena testing system for Solaris builds is down, due to
an attack and some required system upgrading. Since we'll have the new
Solaris machines up within a few days, I don't plan to revive Hyena's
Buildfarm instance. We're going to put some benchmark code on that machine
and use it exclusively for public performance testing.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun