Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, Greg Sabino Mullane <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists
Date: 2007-04-14 14:51:33
Lists: pgsql-www
On Saturday 14 April 2007 08:40, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> > Andrew Sullivan is added to the following lists:
> >
> >        pgsql-admin
> >        pgsql-advocacy
> >        pgsql-announce
> >        pgsql-hackers
> >        pgsql-jobs
>
> Ok. I've updated the pmt with what info we have had confirmed from Marc,
> which is right now:
> pgsql-admin	Andrew Sullivan
> pgsql-advocacy	Andrew Sullivan
> pgsql-announce	Andrew Sullivan, Robert Treat, Greg Sabino Mullane
> pgsql-hackers	Andrew Sullivan
> pgsql-jobs	Andrew Sullivan
> pgsql-performance	Josh Berkus

ISTR being told I was set up to handle -announce, -jobs, and -advocacy,
and -press (iirc) at various times or another, but I've not been able to get
access for a few months now.... if people want me to work on those or others,
I probably need to get my credentials re-set and re-sent.

--
Robert Treat