RSVPs: Meeting April 3rd, Streaming DBs, San Mateo

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RSVPs: Meeting April 3rd, Streaming DBs, San Mateo
Date: 2007-03-30 18:01:04
Lists: sfpug
SFPUG (& Greenplum),

Just a reminder that we have a meeting on Tuesday in San Mateo to hear about
the latest in Streaming Databases from Amalgamated Insight.
http://pugs.postgresql.org/sfpug
http://postgresql.meetup.com/1/calendar/5507759/t/cv1_ve

AI will be supplying food, but only if you RSVP!  So let us know that you're
coming, either here on the list or on Meetup.

We can easily organize rides from Hayward Park Caltrain, but again post your
need for a ride here by Monday or sooner.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2007-04-03 18:53:09