Re: ECPG regression tests expected files

From: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ECPG regression tests expected files
Date: 2007-03-28 17:27:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 06:13:03PM +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> If I change the code in one of the ecpg regression tests (porting tests as
> well to non-pthread win32), am I supposed to manually change the .c files
> in the expected directory? Or is ther some other process for it?

Just run the test, check whether it's okay and then replace the expected
.c file with yours.

Please change what you need for win32. I will have a look at the changes
on Linux as soon as I find time. The other thread related emails are
still in my inbox. So the same holds for those. :-)

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
ICQ: 179140304, AIM/Yahoo: michaelmeskes, Jabber: meskes(at)jabber(dot)org