Docs warning & indention

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Docs warning & indention
Date: 2007-03-13 14:57:33
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi!

First, I get the following warning when building docs on win32:
d:\prog\pgsql\docbook\openjade-1.3.1\bin\openjade:bookindex.sgml:1:21:E:
an attribute value literal can occur in an attribute specification list only
after a vi delimiter

Is this something known to happen, or is something broken in my setup?

Second, is there any tool that does indentation cleanup on our sgml
source files that someone can recommend? (doesn't have to be win32)

//Magnus