Fwd: [pgsql-jobs] QA and Performance engineering opportunities with Greenplum

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: [pgsql-jobs] QA and Performance engineering opportunities with Greenplum
Date: 2007-03-09 17:47:47
Lists: sfpug
You know them, I know them ....

Subject: [pgsql-jobs] QA and Performance engineering opportunities with
Greenplum
Date: Thursday 08 March 2007 15:15
From: "crowley cochetta" <ccrowley(at)greenplum(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org

I would like to post the following position for Greenplum

Greenplum is looking for a Senior Engineers in Test and performance to work
with our product development team in the R&D lab.  We need someone who
enjoys pushing database technology to it's limits.  In a nutshell we need an
engineer with a  fighter pilot's zeal for speed and performance  as we
develop systems and software that combines a massively parallel database
engine with open source software and off-the-shelf commodity hardware.

Greenplum is revolutionizing the database world and how companies manage
data. Our shared nothing massively paralleled super warehousing and business
intelligence products leverage and synergize open source software and
commodity hardware. We are experiencing rapid growth in sales, partnerships
and a strong following in the open source community. We are in the process
of growing our core architectural team, and the abovementioned opportunity
is with this this team.

To read more about Greenplum, please go to www.greenplum.com
http://www.sun.com/solutions/landing/infrastructure/dwa/index.jsp
http://www.greenplum.com/news/pressRelease.php?item=20061107
http://www.greenplum.com/news/pressRelease.php?item=20060817

If you are interested please feel free to contact me, I have included my
contact information below.

Chetta Crowley
Senior Staffing Manager
Greenplum
650 286 8026

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2007-03-12 19:41:42