[ psqlodbc-Bugs-1002503 ] ODBC Failure

From: <noreply(at)pgfoundry(dot)org>
To: noreply(at)pgfoundry(dot)org
Subject: [ psqlodbc-Bugs-1002503 ] ODBC Failure
Date: 2007-03-08 21:44:45
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Bugs item #1002503, was opened at 2007-03-08 15:44
You can respond by visiting:
http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=538&aid=1002503&group_id=1000125

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I can get several products (Access, OpenOffice Base) to read the list of tables in my database, but they both fail on actually reading data.

Access gives a left outer join garbage message.
OpenOffice Base gives another error, and I think it wants an oid.

ArcGIS fails miserably.

I am using the current update, and have tested all the changes in (forgive me for forgetting) the japanese developer's site. They make no difference.

Any tests I can try to give more info?

Thanks,
Angus.